Monday, October 8, 2007

Coz not everything is Bleh

After I wrote the last post and went to bed I noticed how grumpy it came out. I started complaining about something, then moved to something else and without knowing all the thing was about complaining. And I don't want my blog to look like one of an old woman that the only thing she does is talk about the bad things. You know. Someone ask "How is Joe doing?" "Oh, he is fine. Studying hard." And then they move on to another subject. But, if the reply would have been something like "He is sick in the hospital." They would keep talking about sickness and friends that have them. And I hate that :S So, today I'm gonna write about the good thing in life. (even if today wasn't one of the good days ^^') Yes, I have a lot of friends that care about me, in real life and over the net. I only consider a few my real good friends. (yeah, only a few. Don't you tell me that you don't fell more confortable talking to one over the other..) I even have a friend with whom I barely speak lately, but still, I feel I could tell her everything. (if something ever gets to happen ^^') And yes, I hang of with friends to watch movies or play games or just because we felt like it. And now and then I go to the movies. It's been a long time since I stopped going alone.. not that I had no one to go with, but I liked going on my own and sometimes even getting the whole room for myself XD Oh! And now that there are some days that are sunny and warm I go to my backyard and sit in the sun and read/write/draw/whatever :P Yes, yes, I should go outsite as in somewhere else outside my house and get a life.. but still xD And Soph!! Get that book back so I can read it Q_Q I should do a list of people to bother to get all the things I've been waiting for dunno how long now ^^'

There were many other things that I wanted to write about but now I forgot ^^'

2 comments:

Luckita said...

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :P Me alegra que no todo en la vida sea bleh. Y me alegra que puedas ver las cosas lindas de los días. Te entiendo... entiendo el sentimiento de "da, no hago nada, estoy inventando excusas para no hacer nada... nada me divierte, nada me da ganas de moverme de mi confortable sillita...". Entiendo. Por eso es que me parece aún más lindo que veas las cosas buenas. Y me encanta que escribas, así por lo menos me entero de qué mierda pasa por tu cabeza, porque sos más secretive... casi casi que tendrías un blog privado sólo para vos (ah, no, esa soy yo :P).
Anyway... Si querés que deje los comments en inglé avisame, así no rompe el estilo yanquilandia del blog que me gusta.
Beshu.

Luckita said...

Ah, y tené en cuenta que entro especialmente pa' dejarte comentarios -porque lo leo afuera de la página-... no hago eso con ningún blog. :P