Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rebirth

As you can see there have been some changed in the blog. The AdSense banners are gone and the chatbox got cleaned. This blog started as a regular blog where you post something and your friends can read about it. But with the revolution about the "get rich using AdSense" that idea got carried away and lots of people started coming to my blog. Not that I care if they ever got to read it or not, or what did they thought about it.

Anyway, the blog is back to what it was meant to be to begin with. And I'm still trying to find good music to add to my playlist. (If I get more than just 4 o 5 I'll make it shuffle so you don't get bored to hear always the same song ;) ) Which reminds me, anyone knows where can I upload mp3 songs so I can add? :( Because some song are really hard to find. And some are impossible.. you all know my selective and odd taste with music XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sé si es lo que estás pidiendo, pero yo pongo la radio de last.fm y ahí encontrás cualquier música (te juro, hasta el cuarteto de nos, jaja). De repente eso te sirve para no tener siempre la misma musiquita. Sino, si lo que querés es upload mp3, podés probar con box.net, que sirve pa' eso.
Ta, ya hice mi aporte (agradecé que entré al blog directamente pa' hacer el comment y no desde google reader, jeje).
Besuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Rayshi said...

Hey Ani did u see the brazilian guy...xD