Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thursday 13

Yes!! After all this weeks (months? lol) I write again! If it rains tomorrow I don't wanna be blamed. I'm still trying to get a picture of my dog, so don't worry you'll meet her soon.. somehow.

Ok. What to say about this beautiful day? It really was a bad day :( I mean, it started somehow good. I finally found the paper I had to read to do my presentation in class. So, I turn on the printer to print it and read it better. Why is the green light twinkling if there is nothing to print yet? Why doesn't it let me print it? :( (Yes, my printer has a mind of it's own) Ok, no printing today.. (And for the records it is still like that. Doesn't feel like turning off now ¬¬) So, I read from the doc and started working on my slides. Missed my jap class to finish it. Later, I had to go met with my group and.. what is that? My car broke! Lucky me it broke at the entrance of my house.. So, let's push it back inside. Ok. Need to take bus then. After some minutes waiting at the bus stop and a 30 minutes ride approx. I finally arrive. Nothing wrong happened while I was at the university (that I remember at least.. well.. there was a small thing.. but nothing big) Class is about to finish and there was no time left for my presentation, so it was postponed to next class.. (sarcasm on) yay! (sarcasm off) Luckily I was saved from hours of waiting at the bus stop for my bus from my friends who drove me all the way to my house <3 Thank you guys! ^^ Hmm.. then not much happened. I cleaned my fish tank s bit, minutes later my fish disconnect one of the air cables, but that's like daily stuff so it doesn't count. Oh! And a while ago I accidentally threw one of the remotes, but it still works and there were no scratches :P

Oh! And last night (was already thursday), I found out one of my earrings broke. So, my ears are naked until saturday if everything goes right. Hehe, I think that's all I can think of.

Small post but is better than none ;)

I should go to bed before anything else happens. Coz it still is thursday in other countries o.o *starts freaking*

No comments: