Monday, October 8, 2007

Bunch of nothing

I think my blog is starting to be less visited by random people so let's get new entries! It's been so long since the last time I wrote that too many thing passed through my head so this is gonna be like a little bit of everything.

I can't believe I'm even writting it right now.. I should be going to bed coz tomorrow I have classes in the morning, but I know that if I go to bed I won't be sleeping until some hours later :S Yeah, my sleeping hours are such a mess. I mean, it's easy to stay a little bit longer every night and sleep a little bit more during the day (I usually I have my limit on getting up so it means sleeping less hours), but it's hard to turn it back :( Now I stay up almost until the sun rises and sleep until lunch is ready.. And is not like I stay up doing really important things.. well, sometimes I do. But is not something I could do during the day.. so, why do I do it over the night instead? Dunno. I tried going to bed early, but all it did was just that. I went to bed, but stayed awake for hours. I should ask my mom for something to get me sleepy but when I remember to do so she is already sleeping ^^' And my dog has been having some problems lately. (luckly one at the time XD) Some of them I didn't know what she had, which kinda worried me, but since my mom didn't care much it was ok I guess. Plus the next day or so she seemed to be ok. Some were her fault for having such gluttony or for doing things she shouldn't. But still, you see her all whimpering and like she can't move. (yeah.. she is a good actriss when she wants some attention. Whichhhh she didn't take from me ¬¬) And you know what? Having the house for myself can get to be so peaceful. I didn't notice until my mom came back tonight. She came and started telling me all the things she did over the weekend. (Día del Patrimonio, lots of thing to visit and do..) Every little detail and of course, all the background of the place so I get an idea. That's all good. But then she couldn't stop talking @_@ "Did you do that?", "Oh, look at this!", "You forgot to.." "*talking to herself outloud*" (you never know when she is just mumbling or saying something so you have to hear everytime to be sure) and after three days of silence getting all that was kinda annoying >.< I mean, I'm not trying to be mean. I never told her to shut up. I listened to everything.. kinda.. But.. bleh!

And I need to get out more, do something new maybe. Dunno. But if feels like I'm stuck in this routine and I'm not doing anything to avoid it. My excuse? Waiting for warmer days ¿? If I even have a excuse o.O Finding something to do? There are plenty of thing to do. But I probably look out for them, see the schedule, how good it is, and do nothing. Nothing really gets to me. Like saying "Oh, look at this! I wanna do this!". I feel like in a movie where there is that scene where the character is standing in the middle as everything moves at a high speed and is all blurry except for the character. You get the idea :P I feel like I'm stuck as everyone else is doing stuff and moving everywhere. Bleh. And I don't do anything to change that and no one is going to come and push my in a direction, that's something I need to do on my own :/

And I don't know from where I took that "bleh", but I've been saying it (or thinking it) a lot. Hehe. So, bleh. I'm in a bleh mood. But don't worry, you know me. I can be in a blah mood and by happy and the same time... or for a short time in between? o.O Lol I'm sounding so like a teen XD Not that I wanna grow up ¬¬ Anyway, a good firend of mine once told me that maybe I should make a blog and write about stuff. That that maybe helps. And I think in a way it does :) I mean, that was the first reason of why I started this blog ;)

(And for future (and past) references, no, I don't say names when I refer to people. So if you wanna take credit and you deserve it I'm not gonna stop you :P)

No comments: