Saturday, September 8, 2007

Under Construction

Finally I made an official blog (after many failures ^^'). But let's wait and see if it truly succeeds, I usually start them and leave them that very moment. Dunno what the topic of this blog is going to be, probably gonna try to keep it alive filling it with random stuff that I wanna share at the moment, that's why the url of the blog ;3

I'm still looking for all kinds of widgets to put on my blog and make it all pretty, if you have any ideas let me know. So far I got the chatbox and some of the options that already come with the blog. Might even try to change the template so it has a more personalized touch. Well, the list of "To do's" starts getting bigger and bigger as I start mumbling, let's hope I get one or two done :P

Cya on my next entry <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.