Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The 80's

Last post was about friends, now is the time for old series I used to watch as a kid. Talking with some friends I started remembering what cartoons I used to watch back in those times, my favorites being My little pony and Transformers. And when I wasn't that little I can add Voltron and Thundercats. A while ago I even downloaded the first season of Transformers. (watched like half of it and then left it somewhere in my pc ^^') I was such a fan of them. And I still am, I loved the movie that came out some.. hmm.. months? ago. I remember taping the episodes when Icouldn't be at home and watching them over and over later. I remember crying when we found out someone broke into or house and stole my tapes and everything that was in them. (yeah, they stole a lot more but at that age I only cared about my things :P) Hehe, I also cried when someone broke in again some years later and stole my "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" tape (I loved that movie). My brother made a copy with a friend he had in a videostore so I would be happy again. And I was, but it wasn't the same. I wanted my old tape with it's yellow tag that had "Roger Rabbit" with my handwrite and a crappy face of him on the side, hehe. But going back to the subject, if there is one, I'm trying to download some Voltron episodes now, or more likely when all the other useless stuff I'm downloading complete. I also have a few of My little pony episodes somewhere, but the quality they have is so poor :(

Btw, the little fellow on this entrie is from a link a friend had sent me while I was gone tonight. It's from a site where you can make your own My little pony and raise it day by day, something as a virtual pet online. Tho, it probably won't last much since I only had a little gold to feed it and stuff and have no idea how to get more. Plus, the chances of me remembering to visit it and take care of it are very low :P Still, I liked how it came up since it made my choose how his parents look to create it but the flash pic of them never show up ^^'

Well, gonna go and try to get some sleep. And hopefully gonna wake up in a normal way, not like today that my mom tried to wake me up and I told her I wanted to sleep some more (I stayed up really late last night) and, in what felt like seconds, I had her telling my to cover up that someone was going to come to my room to check my telephone's line ¬¬ Of course, I dashed out of them as soon as the girl left and before she came back again... yeah, that was trully fun ¬¬

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's got be funny to watch they should make a tv Show "Ani and Her mom" ok ok bad idea but if somebody does it someday ill ask for my copyright xDDDDD

Massimiliano said...

Quien te paso esa pag hee!!

Solo yo!

Se te quiere niƱa!