Monday, September 24, 2007

Dear Diary..

So many entries in my head and so few here. Sometimes I wish there was something like a robot that could record your thoughts or something you say. And the image of Judy Jetson comes to my mind, didn't she had a floating robot that she talked to it and was her personal diary? Don't remember very well, but I'm sure she had something like that. Well, I need one too. Because every time I go to bed, I don't know for how long, (can be 5 mins, can be 30 mins) I lay there, thinking about what will I write and how, as if I was writing it in that moment. The problem: I don't have an alt+S (or alt+G) on my head :P Actually, I have like two drafts right now that I need to complete or rewrite so all of you can read them. One of those draft was the one I was working on yesterday, but I didn't like how it was written and it was late, so I just closed the windows and thought about fixing it today. But where is the haphazardness in that? ;)

Again, I need something that can record my thoughts every time I go to bed. It would be so easy to come and just pass that into an entry. And to those who are thinking that I should get a voice recorder and the problem will be over: Forget it! I don't plan to do that. If I have to go find it, turn in on, check that there is space, press REC and start talking with all the "scratch that" or "maybe if I say it this other way" I better get up, come here and write it. And if I went to bed is because I want to sleep, no because I want to think about it. Writing my entry on my head when I go to bed is something I can't control. And to finish this, I believe that this entry was better when I thought it yesterday, but I only remember really smart parts XD

Gonna try and finish one of my other drafts before the week ends ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sucks, it's exactly like that for my essays i think of a really good topic but when i got to write it down bye bye ideas, but then again maybe it just wasn't meant to be.