Friday, February 22, 2008

All in all..

And I'm back again!


I'm thinking about beggining a new blog, coz everytime I think about writting in this one I feel like is for nothing. Besides, most of my post are to unleash whatever I've been holding and turn out to be all about anger and frustration (at least that's how I see it). And everytime I wanna write about something I think about that and then I don't wanna write here that much. That and the fact that no one is reading it anymore. Not that I need people's attention.. (maybe I do?).. but is like a conversation I had once with a friend, where she said that we put subnicks on msn coz we want people to read them and ask us about them, meanwhile I felt like I wanted to put them coz I needed to express in some way but I didn't feel like answering the why I wrote them. That's one of the reasons why I never put subnicks or when I do I make sure they are simple or something that people wouldn't understand and ignore :P


Even tho I don't write here anymore I'm still writting posts in my head. I can't avoid it. I go driving somewhere and doing this review of what I wanna tell and how would I type it. The posts sound good in my head.. but they never leave it, hehe. I'm thinking about getting a new blog and giving it a different view. Like, instead of writting a lot about something, as if people are expecting to read a paper every week, I might do posts like this one or small posts with sentences or pictures. That's was the original idea of this one.. but as you can see it turned out to be something else. Also, I'm thinking about making a new msn, getting a clean list of people. I have guys that I have no idea where I met or if we ever talked, and I have some I know and I never talk either. I only need to find a good name for my msn and pray it's not taken ^^''


Ok, I'm gonna start working on that!

See ya on my next blog <3

1 comment:

Luckita said...

Mandame el link del nuevo blog, eh? :P
Bo, y yo te leo! No posteás muy seguido, pero te leo sí.
Beso!